Monday, January 12, 2015

Name for my first born


While me and my girl is currently debating on the name of our first child, it seems she would not want name having the suffixes: ko for a girl and hiko for boy. 

While that naming for me is fine since it is formal, she is annoyed and will say the word やだ or stop it while she is displaying a funny face. It is clear even a good name like Keiko or even the name Fuyuko(which is Child of Snow). She wants a cool name for girl, which i could not like(laughs).

If it is a boy, she would say that stop it phrase if she hears the name Takehiko, Masahiko, or even Ryouhei or Shouichi.

Can i only name it in Serbian version of the child's name?

But i know she will eventually give in to my small demands for a better Japanese name. I am hoping that it will not be treated as a Gaikokujin because my child will be born here and not in my homeland. They could be Yonsei but, since it is on Japanese soil, they are automatic Nihhonjin and i will raise my children with the most love and will for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment