Monday, September 21, 2015

Humiliation


I wasn't able to post an article yesterday. After I found out someone messed up everything it and involves one part of my life, I felt humiliated. Yesterday was one of the worst days in my life for it not just only hindered the start of my new life but also using the baby she killed to get what she wants for the cellphone bill.

I want to say something that people that doubted me should. How can the Japanese immigration arrest me if I consulted the telecommunications provider here that what I did was legal and since at that time, my ex blocked me and told me the cellphone is mine and I can't do anything on her.

Now, she wants that payment for no good reason. At first she never mentioned it during the first time she contacted me after three months. All the fuzz was my baby with her and the pendant in memory. But when I want evidence of it, she started to mention the bills of the cellphone and how she was crying. After that, she mentions how I will be arrested for theft and she will call the immigration and police. 

By destroying everything, I can't forgive her deep down inside. I hope those who wanted evidence from me will know no matter what she says, her mind is very unstable now and if she wants unconditional forgiveness, she needs to talk to my friends first because of the pain and humiliation she gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment