Friday, September 11, 2015

Work hard, party later


Increasingly workaholic these days is no stranger to me. Got to fill a big shoes indeed. Why do we work hard? Of course, to have money for our needs/wants all the way. It doesn't mean you have to kill yourself but just to make ways to survive. This world we live in, always brutal. It can take a bit before I can have my own money again but it's worth it.

I worked before in killer hours because the factories here in Japan(kaisha) are seemingly too brutal for soft people or those who can't struggle enough. But I am a soft man as well. Little did people know I am tougher than my looks suggests. I want to give advice to those people who want to survive or become stronger mentally even if I am still young and have a lot of rice to eat.

1. Just have to wake up early.
2. Eat a little bit while watching the news.
3. Take a bath and choose the clothes for the working day.
4. Don't skip LUNCH.
5. When you get home from work, eat a bit and prepare to sleep.
6. Don't be awake still around 12 even with an alarm clock.

No. 6 is somehow theoretical but to guard against complacency. Complacency is a mortal sin for me since it makes me rest with the merits I currently have. Remember these and get used to it. Life will not give you money. You will grasp for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment