Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stressed






Monday, I fainted near the station and my I couldn't feel anything on my hands. It was like one of the worst days in my life. But why? Just simple: Stress. Stress is one of my worst enemies and can affect my body regardless if I am healthy physically or I never had past history. My heartbeat was strange that time and it was like suffocating me until I collapse.

I recounted that time, Stress can affect our body through overthinking. I m thinking a lot of things and it was made worse by the uncertain future. Because of that stress, I had a 2 day vacation, which I am not fond off since I am in dire need of money and paying everything as soon as I can. That's life, you have to bear with it or not.

Just have to be strong regardless of it and pray sincerely more and more. I have to get a health insurance(I got recently) so that I would not pay that high again. Oh well, got to be fit emotionally and psychologically.

No comments:

Post a Comment