Monday, January 18, 2016

What Filipinos never taught






The continuing Filipino apathy against their own country seems to get the better off these days. Why I noticed? Since the last time I made a comment on the page "Juan Nationalist" and a lot bashed me as why I am making a comment I am not ready to do? Of course I am here and they should know the whole situation but they don't mind being a puppet to George Soros or Barack Hussein Obama. It's too pissed that they said these things to me on a heated debate on the Philippines' artificial growth.

It's noteworthy that they dismissed my views as a conspiracy theorist and unrealistic, hiding the fact that it's them who are unrealistic enough to face what's wrong back home. It's frustrating those brainwashed countrymen are watching the news made by Anderson Cooper, Christiane Amanpour and other CNN thugs that wants Barack Hussein Obama as a hero of everyone, not looking into the fact that he bombed more countries than the rapist Bill Clinton or the dumb George W. Bush.

While Noynoy Aquino is capitalizing with the predatory capitalism that he was taught in schools, the Filipinos haven't seen the truth. Why? Wasn't my comments helpful to destroy the mainstream narrative in my homeland? In Serbia I may succeed but in my homeland, I think NO. No, until they wake up themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment