Monday, January 25, 2016

Young Men do Stupid Stuff






I can't get over the anecdote #piggate because it reveals how young men do stupid stuff. That's the case for me and others who passed through College. Like how it was alleged that David Cameron during his Oxford University days inserted a "private part of his anatomy" in a mouth of a dead pig's head sitting on a fellow Piers Gaveston member for the most bizarre initiation-rite in a fraternity. Not surprising?

How about the ones did by UP frat-boys: the Oblation Run where men running nude for their fraternity's pride and the university itself?

I know some young men wants to try weed as well, someone even tried to ask me to join a "pot session" but I am unaware what it means, so I respectfully declined the offer but when I am growing up, I knew it was indeed, weed session. Of course, I will never try to smoke weed. But here in Japan, I admit I tried to puff cigarettes but I never tried to smoke a full stick since I want my lips to be red and my body remains beautiful for a guy.

I never drank too much when I was back in my homeland but here in Japan, thanks to close friends, I got drank countless times and it was enjoyable especially with my best friend who taught me how to drink a lot liquor in just one night. Of course, I know my responsibilities so it didn't matter if I got drank or not as long as I will be able to accomplish what I need to do the next day.

There are things I will never try at this stage of my life:

  1. Illegal Drugs
  2. Smoking
  3. Joining undesirable groups
  4. More Stupidity
At least I am not Bill Clinton who engaged in oral sex with Monica Lewinsky, admitted it and bombed Serbia or David Cameron up to this will not admit he did oral sex with a dead pig's head for the initiation rite or those people who wanted to try the dangers of Marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment