Monday, March 28, 2016

The Reason I am Campaigning Against Berntard






When I go to the comment sections of some RT articles about Bernie Sanders aka the Communist, I noticed a lot of young Americans wanted him as president  because he promises free education and better welfare. Well, better welfare will make Americans gain weight or be lazy enough to find jobs. Enough for his economic stance, I am against him more because of one thing that even Bernie supporters will deny: he supported the bombing of Jugoslavija back in 99'. Won't believe me?

Take a look at this: (http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/bernies-kosovo-lie/)


“Under what circumstances would you actually use force?” Anderson Cooper asked.
“Well, obviously, I voted, when President Clinton said, ‘Let’s stop ethnic cleansing in Kosovo.’ I voted for that.”
Sanders came back to Kosovo later in the debate. “I am not a pacifist, Anderson,” he insisted. “I supported President Clinton’s effort to deal with ethnic cleansing in Kosovo.”
“I happen to believe from the bottom of my heart that war should be the last resort, that we have got to exercise diplomacy,” said Sanders piously. “But yes, I am prepared to take this country into war if that is necessary.”

He calls himself anti-war activist but he supported it and never apologized? Thousands of Serbs killed by NATO bombs with depleted uranium and after 3 months of bombing, the Albanian Jihadists funded by Bin Laden and George Soros secured Kosovo as a training grounds for exporting throwback Wahabists across the world without the people of the world knowing what really happened!!!!

I am sick of Bernie! He is a liar! He made sure the propaganda against the Serbs will be successful like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and others that called for the bombing of innocent civilians! So sick! He is no Jeremy Corbyn! He is another toy of George Soros!

No comments:

Post a Comment