Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ironically, Serbs love me, Filipinos divided over my views





The irony! My dedication to Srbija creates enemies back home as well. This could be the reason I am slowly developing a Norman Bates syndrome or hating myself because I am not a Filipino by heart. Well, it could be but mostly, it's because of the bashing I got from Filipino so-called "ultranationalists" that pretend I am a leftist.

Here goes:

My activism for Serbia:
I feel inlove with this country since reading books about Orthodoxy and also their history. I also involved myself in politics even if I should not. It's because people in Serbia needs also outsiders to help them reveal the truth to the world. How can you reveal everything if no one will be interested from the outside world? Right? It's also what God gave me. I really don't know why all the stuff I read or watched about Srbija are embedded on my brain and heart that I know the truth and wishes the best for this small but resilient country fighting the globalists and traitors as a population.

Filipinos reject my stance against double standards:
I've been basing my comments on the Spratlys issue from RT, Alex Jones and truthinmedia.org. I am a Filipino citizen with Japanese and Spanish blood. But I am growing tired of valuing myself as a Filipino because most of my fellow countrymen will bash me because I "protect" China while in the meantime, I am a critic of the Chinese since my childhood days. The only time I am siding with China is against the stupidity of Hussein Obama by surrounding it with military bases and this January, George Soros made a bet and wants to try and try manipulating the Yuan into a crash. That's bad but Filipino ultranationalists will deny these things I mention and said I am a traitor.

Ok, for the record I am a Filipino-Japanese but my heart is for Serbia. It doesn't mean I am a traitor but shows I am at my best for a country that needs all the prayers, help(financial or emotional) and hopes it will be better when time comes. I know Srbija will get back Kosovo and their people will have a Serbian Orthodox revival in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment