Saturday, April 9, 2016

My commitment to Serbia






This afternoon, me and my friend went to see the awesome Japanese cherry blossoms while it lasts. Of course, out of luck I brought my Serbian flag with me. So after the liturgy and went to a town near mine, I made one of the best picture sessions I will ever make in my entire life and also for the Serbian people that an outsider loves and support their country and people.

As I stated on my previous articles about Srbija, I love Srbija as if I came from that country and will fight for them through my articles to further strengthen them and remind them God is with them. God loves us that he sent his only son to save us from our sins through his death on the cross and resurrection. Despite the current situation in Srbija, I believe what I had been praying for their country and my activism will come true. This not false hope because with God, nothing is impossible.

Never forget that once Srbija will find that unity and the way it could start the Serbian Orthodox revival, I may live to see that time they will remove all Godless authorities, traitors and Globalist agents. Who knows that the Serbian Orthodox revival I want to see in the future will be greater than the current Russian Orthodox revival.

As I end writing this article, I will include a prayer for the Serbian people in English by Saint Nikolaj Velimirović:


O, Lord, save Thy people and save me. 
If Thou savest not Thy people and mine, if Thou savest only me, I shall be like a stranger in Heaven.
Hear, O Lord, the supplication of Thy righteous ones, Sava and Nemanja, and save Thy sinful people, sinful though they may be.
As Thou didst save Jerusalem from the godless and the blasphemers, save also Belgrade from the faithless, that salvation may be made known to all as proceeding from Thee, not from men.
Thy people are weakened by waiting, test not their endurance to the end, o Lord. O Lord, weakened are thy people by waiting.
All the Earth is covered with the bodies of thy faithful, we cannot till the soil without the pick sounding against the bones of our kinsmen and echoing painfully in our souls.
There is not a field which is not a cemetery, not a tree which is not a tombstone. All of the Serbian land is a graveyard.
Have mercy, o Lord and save Thy people, with or without me. AMIN+++

No comments:

Post a Comment