Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Apresijacija Japanske Kulture



In my own words, i fell in love with this country. To people, they call it Japan or Nihhon but i call it Japan(Iapan/Serbian pronouciation). Ever since i stepped in to the land of the rising sun, i soon felt it is my second home, since my grandmother came from one of the islands(Okinawa) and treats Japan as my ideal country as well, although that is 1% possible because of my lack of Japanskog learning or the Kanji i know.


I love their culture, the people, practice and their assistance to us foreign-born Japanese as well. Like the discipline they exhibit always, like the code of Honesty. Many things are returned to the owner because of this system. The police are fair. Everything here is like, you will truly fight for, for your future generations and everyone who would hear your own story.

If there is one thing i would be here, is to raise my family here. I won't give up to make sure my kids would have a much brighter future than i got. That is what kids bring hope to the adults, like how Japanese kids are the future of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment