Saturday, October 4, 2014

My supposed birthday wishlists






As my birthday is coming near, all i wish above the wishlist i will mention is having a girlfriend that will be my future, love and what i will fight for. I am a bit sad and i felt my life is wasted for others all the time but if someone will give me back my hope, i will hope more.





I wish i can assemble a 1/100 like this, just like my Destiny Gundam.





Nirvash Neo. Where can i find this toy here in Japan? :(





My favorite UVERwworld Album. Contains some song i want to sing every time i step inside a Karaoke.




Someone from Srbija send me this one? Or any other versions?




A mini icon of Sveti Knez Lazar





A girlfriend although i hope it would be a Srpkinja. Which is why i am too tired to find but i am still wanting to find that woman that i will truly have kids with regardless if she is a Filipinka, Japanci or Srpkinja as long as she will lead me to God and the promised future i desire through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment