Friday, March 27, 2015

Beong too Soft



All the time, people criticize me for being too soft. Ok, I acknowledge being soft but does it make sense when they know that i am fighting so that i can erase the "soft" label on me and they see me as doing nothing? 

People realize what you are doing only when you play the hero for everyone's sake. Only when you do a physical good.

Against the 21st Century apathy, people just can see your ignorant even if your not. See? I am still right. Giving yourself a bit of tension to learn how to fight could be the best way to shed the "soft" label than to pretend your strong. People these days may need extracurricular classes and i am guilty of it as well. No jokes but it is what i truly need if i want to survive in a brutal and unfair world of adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment