Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This is CONFUSING



I thought it was the right time to move on. I thought she would not mail and apologize to me. I thought everything was OVER. And then out of nowhere, she mailed me and my whole life became more confused because i wasn't prepared for this.

Confusing is the fact that she mailed me a lot of times goodbye and other hurtful things.

Is it really that easy to forgive? I admit i have feelings for her but i cannot forgive that she aborted the baby. It is just i have this feeling that no woman wants to have a relationship with me and i have this feeling of she is my soulmate no matter what happens today, sounds confusing?

See, I am a guy that is week in women or in true sincerity. I may have to see if she is very sincere now because it is hard to instill values on someone's prideful head this and that without forcing the person to do it. It's hard and i will not force anything unlike before.

When she apologized, it was like sincere and she even sent me a picture of me and her. And she missed my body, since she feels it is very warm and she feels love everytime I am near her.

It makes me think that Love moves in a mysterious way. Or God has some plans for me and her more than what happened in the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment