Sunday, March 22, 2015

Live On!!






It's over for me again. I lost again. But it doesn't mean that i will jail myself forever in my hell. I slowly realized from my friends that moving on is the greatest thing i can do now and not hope on a person that trashed me despite my feelings still there.

I still admit i have feelings for her but the way she trashed me(argued with me, breaking me up, aborting the baby i cherished for and replacing me while making me pay an abortion debt) made me feel frustrated and time to leave her totally because i already felt she doesn't want a family and that i heard from her friends that she doesn't want me anymore.

Moving on is hard but i must do it. I want to take my close friends by mentioning their initials(GC, JY and others) and for making me realize that life still there. Now, i must focus on my faith and my family and if ever she comes back without any conditions, i will leave everything to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment