Thursday, March 26, 2015

Better Die Trying than to be Ignorant



Depressive as I am, i want to live my life, according to my principles regardless of my family or my status in society. Why can't i be happy if i only desire what is right and what is love? 

When people say it's me, they think i am weird or something and that's what they think of me. I can't do anything with that because it's their perception of me. Anyways, it's better to try than doing nothing. I will die than being ignorant all the way. If i have a personal battle against apathy, then be it. Death is part of life but if you know you don't do anything bad, then go for it.

God gives you challenges to overcome eventually. Sometimes we think he doesn't take action or he is sleeping on us. But despite it, we still have to pray for guidance and strength because we, humans will do the talking often, God is there because he will not let us down all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment