Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Filipino pesudo-nationalist page






Juan Nationalist, the pseudo-nationalistic Filipino page in Facebook. How I made this statement? The bashing I got a few weeks ago and their war-rhetoric statements with China. First and foremost, war with China is inevitable not because we will retake those islands that is in Filipino territory but Barack Hussein Obama's aggressive policies that will destroy not just both countries but America as we know it.

Before that, was the bashing I got. Being called a Russophile, pro-Putin(which I am certainly not, just agreeing on Syria), pro-China, pro-communist and leftist is so effed up! I made a comment beware of Hussein Obama and the globalists because they will give you aid but will make the interest higher until the Philippine debt will grow pointlessly. That said, I am a Serbophile, Putin-critic(because of his cult of personality), anti-commies, anti-China and anti-communist. But of course, Obama is a communist himself and a promoter of sodomy, which members of the page bashed me as a homophobic.

They say they love the Philippines and hates leftists but they themselves are liberals. I saw a comment that I am conspiracy theorist but it's not a conspiracy theorist. I know, it's a public law that Obama will dupe every ally on it's sphere of influence. That includes Japan, South Korea, Philippines and the EU. Shame on the pseudo-nationalists and they don't care if the Philippines becomes a slave to Obama's America. They care of retaking the islands even if it means my homeland will start a disastrous war it will never recover.

I am sorry to say this but they are the Filipino neo-conservatives or neocons that pretend to be conservative but would side with leftist liberals and promoters of sodom and slavery.

It's not that I hope to see the Philippines align itself with Russia but we can have an independent foreign policy and a much better economy with the Russians as a close ally. What those bashers told me, Russia is decaying and has outdated military but in fact, Russia has stockpiles of nuclear weapons, disciplined soldiers, Orthodox Christian faith and reviving economy unlike in America where Obama, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party and neo-cons destroy America from the inside and tries to spread forced democracy to all the world.

To those members of that page, stop promoting war even on Facebook just because the Philippines is an American puppet but don't let our country become rubble with America and China taking it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment