Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stop Political Correctness






If I would be asked about the term "Political Correctness, I would say:

"That's the one thing I will never be!"

Just a short answer but that's simple to understand. Since the 21st Century, the Left has been active in being apologetic of all things bad, that we should allow it because of the changing times. Mind everyone, changing times doesn't mean you have to change laws favoring Homosexuals or cults or too much tolerance of Left-Wing policies!

And then those Left-Wing apologetics will mention that it's bigotry or racism or sexist if we go against these crap Left-Wing Liberal policies which will destroy family values!

I am fond of conservative radio shows that stresses family values and faith in God than listening to the politically correct news agencies that promote the destruction of family values. Whenever the Left attack me for my conservative views, I thought that they are telling "Bull" things over and over again.

Simple. Just call their wishes to destroy our society as BULL! It's clear now that spreading Politically Correct policies will destroy the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment