Sunday, June 12, 2016

There's still a Filipino side in my heart



When people on the internet mention my name, they say I am one of the biggest pro-Serbian activists out there. But being a Filipino citizen of Japanese and Spanish descent, I still have to be loyal to my country even if the government of the outgoing crap Noynoy Aquino did a lot of things, equivalent to Homeland Stupidity.

Despite all what I am doing, I still have feelings for my homeland. I care for my family members there and my friends. Communication with them is hard, especially with my family members since I am not anymore within the power of the Vatican, since my family members are strong Roman rite Christians.

Regardless of my criticisms of the outgoing government and my hope for the incoming government of Rodrigo Duterte, I hope the Philippines, like Serbia(hopefully) and what Russia actually did will kick out the Oligarchs and the Cleptocrats to start true meaning of social and economic revolution. Writing this article for my thoughts on commemorating the Philippine Independence Day means I still have feelings for my country and has not forgotten my roots.

Živeli Moja Zemlja Republika Filipini!

No comments:

Post a Comment