Thursday, June 30, 2016

I am in LOVE






Instead of focusing on politics or religion or sports or whatever topic I need to write, instead I am writing how I am falling in love and it's no secret I am more falling for the right woman.

In fact, I am flooding my facebook posts with I love you in 4 languages I can write(English, Filipino, Japanese and Serbian). That's how I am feeling now. Love does inspire me to go beyond my powers or what I can do best. Constant daydreming and smiling, I am inspired whenever I see her mails encouraging me to give my very best at work, church, life and with her.

I am thankful I met her because I feel God gave me her and it's no coincidence. Her sweet words, kind heart and beautiful smile is enough to make my heart filled with fire, the fire because of love. Whenever she sends me very sweet and kind mails, I become a dragon breathing with fire, powered by love and hope.

Ever since she became my girlfriend, I vowed that I will not just do it by words but by actions. I truly love her and will protect her heart no matter what happens!

I love you
愛してるよ
Mahal Kita
Ljubav ti/Volim te-Љубав Ти/Волим те

No comments:

Post a Comment