Saturday, June 18, 2016

We Need to Pray Sincerely Always






Prayer, the one thing we must not forget. It will lead us more closer to God regardless of what happens. Most people these days praise God when they are successful. That's not how to praise God. Praising God is by thanking him of everything, big or small and how our faith is becoming stronger despite all the bad things that happen as well.

Everything that happens is a way God teaches us.

If something happens bad like what happened to me, I never forget to pray because I know God will deliver me from this thing I am going through.

If something good, I thank God for a new lease in life and even if I don't earn that much, I am thankful I am eating well and healthy.

That's how we sincerely pray, not just when something good happens. Of course, God sees our every move. We shall not let our mistakes and the haunting past destroy our sincere prayers. At the end of the day, we must think, God gave us this life to serve as a reminder to those people who are too complacent of what they have right now.

May everyone be inspired by the Good News and return to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment