Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Haters mistaken me as a LIBERAL or other things






Using a philosoraptor image is good for this article. Well, why haters mistaken me as a LIBERAL or the ones I am targeting on my blog is something I know, and it's stupid to compare me just because of my fashion. That's right. Just because of my fashion, even some Right wingers would bash me.

OK, I get it. I have a long hair. I wear suits every winter and fancy and youthful shirts every summer. I sport earrings on both of my ears. But, BUT I am not a LIBERAL because of that, rather I am a Fashion Libertarian. It means, I don't care what you wear and you're free. But if you interfere with my fashion, you're out of line.

I have that problem with some Right Wingers or some Eastern European people who never saw what I am doing for their country or the truth. They just saw how I look, and mistaken me as a LIBERAL. Does it mean that a man has long hair, youthful face, earrings and vibrant fashion means he is gay? NO, of course! Logic! Common sense 101! Don't judge me for my looks, but what I do. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment