Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I am a true friend of Serbia






I am posting my picture, with a Šajkača, along a background of beautiful cherry blossoms. I am making this statement because on my youtube videos about support for Serbia, I am bashed not just by KEBABS and their supporters but by some Serbs as well. Why? Because of my looks. Just read the statement I will right:

It's one of my last wishes in the near future to see Kosovo be returned to Serbia by peaceful means. I am, AM, a firm supporter of Serbia's right to regain back Kosovo, a province that was stolen by KEBABS, Wannabe KEBABS, Globalists, Islamo-fascists and Satanists with the help of the LIBERAL mainstream media. I know that through Kosovo, Serbia can regain it's identity, citing clear logic and by heart. That's not an easy way but it's what I hope for. It's also the stepping stone to revive the faith of Serbs, traditionally Eastern Orthodox Christians to full strength, which I pray and hope for. And now, why would some Serbs(or calling me names, this or fake Serbs) would call me Tatar, Muslim, fake Serb, fake Slav, Chinese(I am of Japanese descent), Philippian(very funny since it's Filipino and I am also of Spanish descent) and I am not one of them? I move away from their comments by deleting it from the videos, or if they will do it again, I'll respond to them harshly. I will, but will do it family friendly. Guess like how?:

 "Oj brate, are you actually a Serb when you hate my ideals, hate my support for Serbia, call me a fake Serb even if I don't say I am of Serb descent but a Filipino-Japanese-Spanish, calling me a Muslim even if I am a  convert to Orthodox Christianity from the Vatican church, taking the name "Lazar" in honor of your saint-prince. I'll tell you, you're not a true Serb, you call yourself Yugoslav or Jugoslvenski, or your half Serb but won't be happy because of what's happening to your country. Have you heard of a White and Black American(Charles Catter and Jibri Bell) who loves Serbia more than you??!?!?!? Have you heard of Archibald Reiss(Arčibald Rajs) who loved Serbia? And now, have you heard of a Filipino-Japanese who has a Serbian heart, writing articles, making videos in his YouTube account, making comments debunking the lies that the LIBERAL media told about Serbia and showing to everyone it's not a Public Relations stunt but coming from his heart? Now, your hearing it!! He is Paulo Rafael Garcia, using the pseudonym "Lazar Garsijanović" to show the Serbs I am true to my pro-Serbian activism. If you still don't understand, go and join the Izdajnici Organizacija "Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies" who is led by the biggest self-hating Serb, Jelena Milić, who sold your country to NATO and the EU along with other LIBERAL schmucks."

Too much from my heart to explain, but it's my comment to someone who claims they are Serbs but not truly Serb by heart.

I am in for Serbia, loving the holy land of the Serbs regardless of the hate speech from self-hating Serbs who don't understand what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment