Monday, April 3, 2017

Be careful at all times






When I was slicing bread last Saturday, specifically prosphoras(holy bread), I accidentally slicedd a part of my skin, surprising me. Yes, I am too clumsy for everything that I was surprised and total panicking all day long. Thankfully, my girlfriend left a first aid medical kit since last month and I was, a, OK.

First rule while slicing a bread? Focus, focus and focus! Never be an airhead, one small slice of your own skin would make you bleed too much. I take my role in the Orthodox church very seriously, but has to be more careful not just with a bread knife, but also candles, glass, fire, charcoals and even hot waters. That's from what every altar-server does inside the iconostasis.

I hope everyone have a safe and blessed LENT. Slava Tebi Bože.

No comments:

Post a Comment