Friday, March 31, 2017

My fears for Srbija






The elections are just hours. My fears for Serbia will be more greater than what I fear on America and Russia, respectively. Someone wants to know? Ok, I will share.

My bet, Vojislav Šešelj is not leading. You know why I support him? He is the only one that aggressively wants the return of Kosovo to Srbija. While other candidates like Aleksandar Vučić never cared!!!!!  And the joker whose real name is Luka Maksimović, calls himself Ljubiša Preletačević is gaining support. He said, he will make people's wishes come true!??!?! Kidding me..

Vojo, on the other hand can't get the support he needed! I don't know why Superman still has a lot of support!?!??! He buys votes, of course! Where does the money coming from? NATO! EU!! National Endowment of Democracy! Various LIBERAL NGO's!!!!

I am getting nervous if Vojo can't get an upset. Without Kosovo, Serbia is empty. EMPTY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment