Thursday, March 30, 2017

It's hard to argue with stupid LIBERALs






It's just hard to deal with schmendricks. Yes, I am referring to LIBERAL schmucks! Those filthy.....can't mention the word since it's a family show....Let me get these straight, all you LIBERAL fruitcakes.

LIBERALS get TRIGGERED every time I made comments about the regressive LIBERAL movement they adhere, do you want me to get down and dirty over and over again? FINE:


  1. Capitalism is bad
  2. Right-Wing Conservative/Libertarian movements are racist
  3. Christianity is bad
  4. Islam is the religion of peace
  5. Obama is the greatest US president
  6. Give your help to refugees
  7. "protect" animals and plants
  8. No one will deny Global Warming
Add more here, go ahead.

By the way, I had a spat with one of my facebook contacts, about meat eating. That person will not forever eat meat, and then I made some weak points about going vegan all year will cause that person's body lack with vitamins. Guess, that person's contacts ganged up on me, that I just have to look myself stupid, not knowing I won't use my secret weapon against what the LIBERAL LEFT brainwashed them to be while being too dumb on what is really going on.

I love animals and I don't want them to be killed slowly. Butchering animals must be fast, but when the LEFT fantasize the deaths of animals and to scare people from eating any meat or fish, this is another story. WHAT KIND OF LOGIC DOES IT MEAN TO STOP INTAKING NUTRIENTS WHEN YOU STOP ALL KINDS OF MEAT AND FISH FOR THE WHOLE YEAR, YOU WILL HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BRAINS AND SKIN. Simple English. Research it whatever you want. Period, end of story.

When I post comments on RT when it comes to Trump and Putin, some LIBERAL trolls bash me over and over again. When it's about protecting Christianity from outside and inside attacks, I am bashed. When it's about my CONSERVATIVE politics and social life, they bash me. BASH ME because I am against the flow!

But with all the logic I ask and answer, LIBERALs won't realize I have logic. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment