Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Boycott Power Rangers Movie






I am waiting for the storyline of the new Power Rangers movie, a reboot movie from the 1993 hit series. But, something on the storyline disgusted me to the filth. Guess what? You want me to get down and dirty? Here goes but I'll use family friendly terms.

Director Dean Israelite says that parts of the "kid-friendly" movie would show some lesbian scenes with Trini who is played by Becky G. Trini’s woes are assumed to be “boyfriend problems,” but are in fact revealed to be “girlfriend problems.”


“For Trini, really she’s questioning a lot about who she is,” Israelite told The Hollywood Reporter. “She hasn’t fully figured it out yet. I think what’s great about that scene and what that scene propels for the rest of the movie is, ‘That’s OK.’ The movie is saying, ‘That’s OK,’ and all of the kids have to own who they are and find their tribe.”

After Disney produced a cartoon with sick Homosexual kissing scenes, it seems that the producers of the PR reboot movie will have it's own PR stunt themselves.

I, as a longtime Power Rangers fan feels very, very SICK!!! I can't shout too much, having a low voice and recovering from sore throat but this is how I feel. IT should be a KID'S SHOW, NOT A DEVIANT HOMOSEXUAL trash on movie houses! This should be a display of bravery, not to promote a culture of cowardice and that SODOM and GOMORRAH!!! EVERYONE here me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

I'll be focusing more on Super Sentai than watch a series that promotes what I stated on the last paragraph. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment