Thursday, March 30, 2017

I prefer the Russian Empire than the Communist USSR






I always come up to some trivial and very entertaining questions, what if the anti-Christian anti-family and anti-Russian Communist revolution never occurred? I may give my opinion on what could have happened. I'll make it short. I would choose Russia becoming an empire than a part of a new USSR. Let me give my opinion.

I choose a new Russian Empire, since it will be revived with a better Russian Orthodox church, better economy than that of pre-war 1914, basic Russian families will never be broken, no foolish wars and it won't give in to the West.

Of course, who from the current Romanovs will be the Imperial family and if that happens tomorrow, will Vladimir Putin or Dmitry Medvedev or others become the Prime Minister, along with sets of MP's and better structures than the current Russian Federal Republic.

And, I have issues with USSR. Why, Communist republics are never stable. It looks stable but by force, it never has any economic competition from everywhere but only from selected allies! It will never succeed since it never gives both church and families the power to grow socially or what it means to have true freedom and liberty.

But it's just my opinion, so I welcome all comments. Just no harsh words.

No comments:

Post a Comment