Thursday, December 21, 2017

Craving for Serbian Wine



This week, I thought of buying Serbian wine. Well, the pro-Serb that I am and a wine-lover, why not try Serbian wines? Still searching for the best Serbian wine on the internet, as well as cheaper shipping. If you have suggestions for me, well just leave a comment.

My purpose of buying Serbian wine is not just for myself, but I may suggest this set of wines for the future Church Bazaars. Who will send this after I buy these wines? Of course! ME, myself and I. And, I will give it for the bazaar to sell it

Well, before I suggest this wines, I may have to taste it myself and share it to others. That way, I may suggest these to the priest and everyone may be more interested.

When I go there in Srbija, I will be sure to buy red wines there, and have a mini-feast, along with my girl(if she's married to me, my only one) and Serbian friends.

Živeli!

No comments:

Post a Comment