Friday, December 29, 2017

I am thankful to God for this year





2017 is my recovery year, or my re-emergence year. I had been busy at times, couldn't update my blog because of work or could be of fatigue, but I am thankful to God that I have a healthy body and can look or myself, regardless of language barriers or occasional troubles in my work or at home.

My body this year could be the strongest, albeit every Spring and heading into Summer, but most of it was great, that all I need is to remove my complacency.

My faith in God is stronger like last year, and it will grow further.

My relationship with my girl is going strong, and making more understandings than before

I learn how to be patient, thanks to God's guidance and my perseverance.

With all these things, I could never be more powerful than two years ago, or how I started to recover well enough, to be on the zenith of my capabilities.

Have a blessed New year celebration and of Christmas in January 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment