Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My problem with Israel: not protecting Christians





You think I am pro-Israel? Nah, I have my own bias against Israel too. So, stop telling me all curse words you can tell. This is one of the reasons I don't support Israel. It's not the typical conspiracy theories by self-hating Jews themselves, but from my own observation:

They let extremists defile Christian churches occasionally. This is somewhat confusing, because some Arab Christians within Israel are pro-Israel, consider one Greek Orthodox priest named Gabriel Naddaf encouraged his fellow Arabs to join the Israel Armed Forces without renouncing their religion. That didn't stopped some Jewish extremists to defile churches, which no solution was given.

Another thing, they have control over West bank and Gaza, right? Some other Christians voiced their frustration that they are losing land to Jewish settlers. I tell the Jews, they are not Al-Qaeda agents, they are Christians!

Not unless Israel can root out these Jewish extremists, I won't side with them against an Al-Qaeda infested Palestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment