Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My problem with an Independent Palestine





I had been attacked numerous times by LEFT wing studs just for criticizing Palestinians. I criticized Trump's decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem in the near future, but the Palestinians, along with it's Islamic brethren are whining, looting, burning and now asking Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah or even ISIS for help.

Hezbollah could be in hot waters, if..IF Palestine secretly asks weaponry from both Al-Qaeda and ISIS, just to combat the so-called Zionist army of Israel. Look, Hezbollah is a well known enemy of both Sunni Islam and Israel. Well, that's just my inner concern.

If ever Palestine becomes an independent state, it will be infested with Al-Qaeda and ISIS agents! And then LEFT wing studs and some in the Right and Center will scream Zionist rampage or "I believe on conspiracy theories against the Jews because I simply hate them."

Look at Kosovo, after it was stolen from Srbija. The Albanians flooded it more since 1999 than back during Tito the Vaampire's bloody reign.

Rohingyans, training with Al-Qaeda agents in the Kashmir mountains who aspires to separate from Myanmar.

Muslims in Western Europe, wanting to steal the lands they got, and then the so-called lawyers scream Islamophobia.

Well, back to Palestine. I'd rather see at as an autonomous state with conditions, I'll write it on a separate article.

No comments:

Post a Comment