Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Has the LIBERAL Jews destroyed themselves?


Palestine. Israel. Palestine. Israel. Please, stop it. I am, as I said a lot of times, ka-millions or ka-zillion whatever-llions!! I am neutral on this issue. Jews this, Arabs there. They have points and counterpoints. Right and wrong of the same coins! Supported  by big powers. But even as neutral I am, some pro-Palestinian trolls bash me because I am one-sided.

The same pro-Palestinian trolls believe in the propaganda the New York LIBERAL Atheist/Reformed Jews spread about Israel over and over again, that it has become absurd to support Palestine. I will never support Palestine because of it's obvious connections to Osama Bin Laden through Al-Qaeda, and the so-called Palestinian Liberation Organization is linked with these vermin.

It's not just LIBERAL Jews from New York, but California and some of them are brainwashed in Israel to support a terrorist Palestinian state. Let me say this. A Palestinian Independent State is an equivalent to that of Kosovo, freed by the big powers.

I get it. USA is a supporter of Israel, but when you got LIBERALs in Trump's inner circle like The Son in Law Jared Kushner who is a Orthodox Jew in religion but LIBERAL in society and politics, there could be an independent Palestine within years of Trump's presidency. An Independent Palestine is what Hitler had wanted for the Palestinian people. It's not a joke.

By supporting Palestine, even their ultra-tolerance and so-called weaponizing equality will kill them because of complacency.

No comments:

Post a Comment