Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How does it feel to lose someone important?


I've been through this situation a lot and i want to share my experiences. I lost friends, family members and most especially, my future. It could be hard for most people but this is what i have to tell everyone.

Most of the time i am heartbroken, so i am not new to these things. I lost opportunities because my past girlfriends would break up with me for no good reason. I felt there reason is just my young age and immaturity. I don't know if asserting myself would even up everything now. I lack the power so, it frustrates me a lot because i am often powerless. I wish now i have unlimited power so that, it will never happen.

What i am doing now is taking opportunity after opportunity and become much of an opportunist these days since i am tired of losing. I lost like, 4 girlfriends and all of them had been hard to me. I almost killed myself and i  lost the will to live. Now, i could be facing another loss and i don't know what would be me if she would leave me for another selfish reason. If that's the case, i would swim again in depression and i may suffer much worse emotional breakdown in succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment