Sunday, August 3, 2014

How far your faith can lead you?


I am continuing to raise questions to awaken everyone. Whether they are of this faith or not. Of course, it is better to ask than to be totally ignorant. I maybe waiting for that day because of some circumstances i had but one thing is for sure, i will convert and this is what God gave me. The power to choose my faith because i know God will lead me into that promised day.

If some people might wonder why i am still showing how i loved God and my Christian faith, i am even if very few people saw it. It is through the Orthodox church that i prayed again and valued my faith so much. Maybe, God sent me those knowledge and by heart through my history and religious books.

There is a thing also. You can't have neither faith by heart and faith by knowledge. It is like denying the other existence or it is like, denying God's man and divine persona or denying either one of the Holy spirit. That's from my heart and not from what other people would say.

It is easy to be Catholic or Protestant this new era but when i get baptized to Orthodoxy, it could mean new adoptations and new learnings but i am on that situation a lot of times and God will guide me through it all. I don't waste opportunities just because of time period i must wait for that day. I don't even believe in this typical Filipino phrase:"you born a Catholic, die a Catholic." Because if your faith is not really for you and God has plan for your true faith, then it shall be.

I am not scared to take the risks of converting and being rejected by my family members in the future because i know it could hurt at first but, time will heal and because of that healing, no more pain will be felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment