Friday, August 22, 2014

Sahrana-Funeral


I am not scared to die. Because if it is your time, it is unless i haven't got my own future family or being a childless man. Why i made this article? Who knows. A last couple in a while, i am in a lot of pain. Sometimes i think instead of the man inside that wooden coffin, i wish i am inside of it. I don't have the resolve to live unless there is a miracle in my life. 

If there would be my own final wish, i wish my body would be dressed in a business attire, black shoes, my hands with an Orthodox cross, an icon of St. Prince Lazar on it as well, my body draped with flowers and a blanket with the image of Christ's crucifixion. And my grave would be read as Lazar Garsijanović-Лазар Гарсијановић.

And for my 40th day of repose, i wish my living relatives would play my favorite songs in my house while they would serve my favorite dish, Paksiw to visitors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment