Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I love Winter-Ja Volim Zima


I hope Winter is near. This is just a short article. Stil August but i am sick and tired of sweating and having a hot head. My emotions were much controlled at Winter and that, i enjoy my time playing snowballs with friends or family members. 

It's also true that my body is not suited for warmer weathers even if i am born in a tropical country. I don't even mind to buy a lot of any gasoline type or use a lot of jackets at home. I can wear formal attires or semi formal ones if it's cold. No need to think of perspiring(except in a mall or any buildings that have heaters).

My body is quick to adapt in winter conditions. When i was a kid, i always have an airconditioner at home and at school, helping me to be accustomed in winter but losing my tropical inclined part of my body. If there would be a place i want to go, that is a hot spring or a place were a lot of snow is appearing every winter or a Serbian monastery to make me more have peace of mind, away from this sad and noisy city life.

No comments:

Post a Comment