Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ja sam ponos Filipinci ali problema vlada i korupcija ja smetati!!!!






I won't discuss here myself as a Filipino-Japanese with some Spanish ancestry. I will discuss, my Filipino heart here. I won't lie i have some bad feelings for what is happening in my country. It is time not to see the outside of my country but more on the inside. When i was a kid, i am truly nationalistic. I read the lives about my country's heroes. I am amazed at all of them and i dreamed i want to be one of them. Fast-forward, i lost my enthusiasm in my country because of the corruption, poverty and the political conflicts, leaving the ordinary people at harm's way.

But despite it all, i hoped for a major change in my homeland. I envisioned one radical change were all would be wiped out, become a strong power and not on America's sphere on influence forever. Would i ever see that Philippines or i will die before it will happen?

I have feelings for my country still despite all. No matter what people say or what i thought of myself, i still think of myself  as a Filipino. If that revolution would happen that would revolutionize the whole 7,107 islands, i would go back and support a clean and change driven economy and political system. I would live and die for it unlike the current model. I hoped for it one day and no matter what, i will disavow any form of corruption, political dynasties and poverty all for my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment