Monday, May 23, 2016

How can you know your soulmate?






I have been asking a lot of people what's the purpose of believing in having a soulmate. I don't know if that soulmate thing will happen to me as well. If I would ask people about this case:

"What if your in a situation when you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and you met someone you feel he/she is meant for you?"

It is hypothetical but I am too curious since there's an alarming rate of these cases unlike during the past when there's no soulmate thing too often. If I have that relationship, would it be easy to let go and choose that person? There's another situation, if the woman who came to your life as your "soulmate" is of the same faith. Would it be a reason to chooser her than the current one?

If that would come to me, what shall be my action?

No comments:

Post a Comment