Friday, May 6, 2016

Recovering from Sickness



During Good Friday, I overexhausted my body to the point that I forgot to buy medicines on time. It didn't helped someone would not pay her debt to me and my salary would be the next Monday. So, Good Friday, Great Saturday and Easter, I was clearly out of ammo and too weak to move. I did served in the liturgy but it's different when I have nasal allergies because of pollen fever. Add the fact over-exhausting myself would turn out having sore throat. Yayks.

Thankfully my salary was put into place last Monday and that I bought medicines immediately. Now, I am bit fine but I still have sore throat and "some" nasal allergies. I wasn't able to make articles on my blog or videos on my Youtube account as a result. I also went to my parents and walked a lot because I was eating too much just to recover.

I am more well but going to Osaka on Sunday to visit my Godfather in the church, my body will be challenged again. Next day after overtime, I will play basketball with my former neighbor and other people. It seems my body clamors for more tests, I think.

Have a safe post-Easter period everyone.

Hristos Voskree
Vaistinu Voskrese +++

No comments:

Post a Comment