Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Kebabists are just Trolling me






So, in the facebook page of Russia Today or RT, kinda saw hateful comments by Kebabists or Turks, telling everyone there that Russians are bad and Recep Erdogan aka Kebabogan is a hero. That's one big LOL for me because of what he almost started last November. Starting WWIV(WWIII was the Cold War acording to CIA declassified documents) was power-hungry Kebabists in Ankara wanted. It also has a double-edged effect that the Kebab State's days are numbered when Russia cannot take anymore the provocation of Kebabists in Ankara.

Anyways, Kebabist trolls me often. Too often that they just want to mention other things like I am a homo or I am a paid gay pro-Putin supporter, which they want me to admit. Of course, they are Lyndon-Johnsoning me or making me confess a hoax like what Lyndon Johnson did to his opponents like "make that son of a b**** deny it".

Rude as they are, the more I am trying to tell them they are historical revisionists. They replied to me I am gay or those goat-man love comments or I am also a paid troll. To be exact, Moscow never pays me to troll whenever the topic is about Russia vs Kebab saga. So when the tougher gets going, I just mention something respectful I got from a dear friend: "what if your family members suffered that?" Then they divert the comments again! Too uneducated and rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment