Sunday, May 29, 2016

I hope my little angel sees my new found power



There are times I don't want to shed tears or to remember what happened on that fateful year but there are times as well it lures me back into oblivion for a day. Guess it.

Yes, my little angel.

I am improving my life and I am more careful. Yet, behind my smile and obvious hardworking mentality, there exists a whole deep in my heart no one can fix nor permanently cover, only true love can cover it 99%. Whenever I try to enter/desire a relationship, I hope that the girl I would meet would understand what I gone through and love me regardless of my obvious past. Love is not an easy thing when you came out of a bad dream.

I am falling in love with someone but I don't want to make mistakes nor enter a dangerous relationship because even if I take responsibility, the girl may break my heart again. The more I don't want to enter a relationship or simply go away from those women, the more I just want to be alone, remembering my little angel. The only time I can shed tears and to think more if I am really worth for someone.

Yet as I remember him, I am also starting to find my inner powers. It's incomplete yet but I know to inspire others no matter how hard life is, there's second chance for us. We are humans, we may commit mistakes but because of that, we learn and grow. We change for the better. That's evolution! The more I discover this power, the more I can make people happy and it could be the reason I am living my life to the fullest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment