Monday, May 9, 2016

Moja Osaka Potuvanje/My trip to Osaka






My trip to Osaka was so great despite not spending too much on food. My primary goal actually was to visit my Godparent and current parish priest in the Orthodox Church in Osaka. I had to wake up early and of course, prepare myself for the divine liturgy.

The trip during the morning was almost 3 hours and it kinda exhausted me in the long run. I was more thankful I arrived in the Osaka church safely and participated during the liturgy. Part of our Christian lives is confession, partaking in the songs and responses and the sacrament of communion, which is the center of the Christian life since the time of our Lord and God Jesus Christ. After the liturgy, the priest introduced me to the parishioners and it was great that I came to the Osaka church.

After helping with some papers, have a good chatter with everyone there. Most of the topics about the history of the Osaka church and some about icons and then the Osaka Expocity. I went there with one of the parishioner and it was awesome, although the sun made me sick as my trip ended. I saw malls with toys, especially Pokemon and Gundam franchises. As a gift, I bought her a Teddy mobile suit toy and she bought me a Charizard figurine.

I went home that night sick and almost down but thankfully I am recovering with drugs, proper food and prayers from everyone and also, God's loving grace for us.

Now, I am here again around Nagoya. But see you again Osaka! Osaka Grad Nedostaješ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment