Monday, July 27, 2015

Felt more Japanese



I just felt more Japanese after last night at the Summer Festival in Ichinomiya. Going with friends and enjoying some liquors and foods all the way, it was so fun. Much better thing is, I learned how Japanese are celebrating festivals or まつり and it was a pleasure.

I felt my deep connection to the culture I am far when I was born yet are flowing in my veins continuosly waiting for the time I can go here in Japan and unlock my cultural identity.

Have pictures of the event and meeting old friends along the way, it was heart pumping and very exciting when me and a friend danced with everyone with the Japanese classical drums beating and the dancers were rolling until the last beat. I am slowly finding out my Japanese cultural identity more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment