Friday, July 24, 2015

Learning how to cook


Cooking is one of the most sensitive ways of art. It's not about paint or acrylic stuff I heard at school but it is more on what you consume from morning to evening. Yeah, it was fun cooking but I did prepared and make sure it is not salty or undesirable. Also, as long as it is from the heart, then you have what it takes to make something for your loved ones or close friends.

Last night while cooking Soba or in Filipino as pansit, I am thinking of the people important to me and that motivated me to do my best in cooking the said dish even if I have no experience with it before. To make it healthier, I put a lot of vegetables and used Salmon as my meat.

I hope my friend would like it because I made sure the taste is better than what people would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment