Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mr. Prime Minister, can't you stop being a traitor?


As I remind my readers, he is such an obvious traitor. Why on the world does Srpski Premijer Aleksandar Vučić say 90% of Serbs say their compatriots were to blame for the Yugoslav wars? Selling his pride and nation for euros??? That's not a Serb for me. 

Vučić also said that today "90 percent of Serbs for the first time recognize that some of their compatriots committed terrible crimes during the wars of the 1990s."

"Serbs understand that people in Bosnia suffered unspeakably," Vučić said in an interview with Sueddeutsche Zeitung, which he gave during his working visit to Bavaria on Monday. 

What good can he get by saying these things? He never knew the movie Weight of Chains/Težina Lanaca..By repeating history, Superman decides to make a new chapter out of Srbija:selling your country for more money. Now, it's safe to say he is a damn traitor or in Srpski:Izdajnik.

The reason he can't be kicked out of the parliament is that, the Serbian Progressive Party members are all on his side and not on the Russian-leaning Presdesnik Toma Nikolić? Talk about the party's double standards...


1 comment:

  1. Bro, no matter what you tell me, this is not the true faith your telling me. I tell you, don't even follow the Roman Catholic Pope or numerous Protestant pastors since they are NOT true Christianity.

    I told myself I would remain a Christian but would just change the sect, since it is what God gave me. He led me to the Orthodox Church, so please don't even try to engage in debates from the bible.

    Faith is both Scripture and Action. Your relying on scripture alone, making your faith ZERO.

    ReplyDelete