Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Learning how to Diet



Having a place where I don't know how to go in a gym or walk around the area because not having the luxury of time, I took instead of eating bread, a few or simply nothing every morning and dinner. I need to eat a lot every lunch time though because my work is very heavy. I want to lose weight more so that women would come to me more often and see I made it.

Before, my weight is 85 kg. Now, I am playing around 78-80 kgs. I can't have my diet on lunchtime because my workmates tend to give me. But even if so, I just eat Calorie-Mate, Calorie-Balance, bread and few biscuits so that my weight would go down even if I eat a lot during afternoons.

It is a matter of time before my parents come back, force me to eat more at night again but I want to show them this is not a publicity stunt or being a killjoy to them. I saved a lot of rice and a lot of food during the two months I had diet. This is not a joke. My workmates noticed I did lose weight.

One word: Discipline. Fat guys like me can become attractive once discipline and diet combined. I need to simply make it to the next gear and so that I look more good with prettyboy attires or visual-kei fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment