Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Lord is my Strength


A challenging 2015 for me could end within months. I took hard lessons in life that could hit me again in the future. But one thing is important despite these. God is still with me and never took my life away.

I am starting to know what my mission is. I could be far from over and this is one of those initial phase I have to go through but this could be it. You don't have to say I need to get rich or I don't need a lot of restrictions in life. All you need to say is that God is merciful and he is the big reason we know what's justice coz our God is thw God of Justice as well.

While never forgetting to pray, I am starting to learn what discipline is. And despite a bleak future, I am ready to get past everything that comes to me because God will never give me a test I can't survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment