Friday, August 28, 2015

And it's not easy, it's not easy to be me







It's still hard being the person like me. Trying to live through the stress of alone but others like my sister back home would try to tell me this, that and other things. It stresses me since I am still recovering financially. Also at work, despite having a bad arm, I need to work and work more. So, it's not easy being me.

I write articles about Serbia mostly, or about religion or news anywhere but I have to focus on an article before publishing it on the internet. It sure is hard becoming the guy like me. How I wish I can focus more on everything but that's impossible. People think I am a normal superman but I am a mere human.

Also, about people's inability to see my attitude or my heart. All they can see is my appearance(Of all things they need to know about me.)

But as I say, it's always SHIKATAGANAI for me or just can't help. I live on an era that has a lot of judgemental people and a few people, willing to be my true friend. Yet, I appreciate those who helped me all the way and never letting me down. My life is really simple: waking up, eating little breakfast, working hard, no rice in the evening, pray and sleep early. But it's still not easy being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment