Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'd rather assimilate than to go back






That was disappointing. Even those Balikbayan boxes OFW's send for their loved ones in the Philippines are being opened up so that those in the dreaded Bureau of Customs can take home while taxing those families of OFW's heavily. Where is the justice there? Let me tell you. That first hand account of the story made me discouraged from even going back to the country I once love but now, feels disappointed.

Good thing I don't invest my money there since if I did, my hard work is seemingly worthless. It's simple. Boycott sending to the Philippines and also the support to the ruling Liberal Party. The Liberal Party of the Philippines should be ashamed of themselves because they know what's happening but would abide by the oligarchy-supported laws that inspects the Balikbayan boxes rather than to scan it since, where is the money being taxed from the Filipino People so high and this is the 21st Century, not the 20th Century!

What's happening in my homeland is what is best for the Liberal Party. They are like the Democratic Party in the United States or Liberal Democratic Parties in Europe altogether. Liberalism through economic stagnation and wealth going through the oligarchs and cronies than back to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment