Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The future awaits


It's been fun being back to write a lot of articles and to let known my cause as well. It's exciting how I start to recover from the turbulence that I experienced but it's worth it. I just ponder a lot but I may learn not to overstress myself because life has a lot of challenges we may or not like. That's true indeed, that's why I am looking ahead for a brighter future.

The future for me is vague but I know I can do it since no one can stop my evolution. It may start once I am born again as a Christian or how I handle my secular life. 

What I felt when I was with my ex and my parents was like human jail because he other wants to force things while the other stops your supposed evolution. But because of bad things, good things can happen. You learn not to be buried from it as time goes by but don't forget where you came from since your descendants will ask the same thing over and over again either to your annoyance or joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment